April 02, 2023

The Fault In Our Stars

 I recently watched The Fault In Our Stars for the third time. I love this film. Each time I have watched it I have cried because of how much it touches the audience. It creates a beautiful love story with characters that everyone loves. It is impactful and has a strong message. This movie demonstrates how people should live their life, like you can go at any minute. This film was made to connect with the audience. It was not only about love, it was about taking risks and living life to the fullest without other peoples opinions getting in the way. This film makes me value love even more. Many romance films can come across as corny, however, this would did not. It was raw and natural. I recommend this film to everyone, it is a master film. 

The Fault in Our Stars: A Betrayal - The Atlantic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life Of a College Student

  In film class my classmates and I created a short film. A member in our group, Emma, came up with the idea to make a film on a college stu...