February 21, 2023

Rear Window

I recently watched the movie "Rear Window" directed by Alfred Hitchcock, and I really enjoyed it. Something that I loved about the movie was the setting it took place in. It was in New York during the 1950's. This setting gave a very comforting and nostalgic feeling for me. I have always wanted to travel to New York because I love big cities, the apartment complex gave the sense of business that cities offer. The 1950's reminds me a lot of my grandma because I know she experienced life how they showed it in the movie. There is something about that time that I love. Overall, I liked the whole movie and everything it had to offer. I thought the actors were talented and seemed like the big screen actors at that time. I recommend everyone to watch this movie. There are a couple of good laughs to get out of it, but also just the appreciation of old cinematography. Rear Window movie review & film summary (1954) | Roger Ebert

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life Of a College Student

  In film class my classmates and I created a short film. A member in our group, Emma, came up with the idea to make a film on a college stu...